12.06.2011

Ireland? What??

A notice on Monday's morning was like thunder from a bright sky- it is written that I got a package from Ireland...wait, what? I don't know anyone there! I had a lot of thoughts: what if my UK pen pal actually sent her long reply from Ireland, (if) she had her holidays there, but that's just crazy. Maybe the present from Japan by sea mail went to Ireland and then came here? Noo, it couldn't have came thta fast...Wait, what if it's a package with Bloody X? Like in drama, a girl who received a package, opened it and was infected with Bloody X(ok, we can learn something here: never open packages you weren't expecting for and second, don't watch Bloody Monday if yours imagination gets wild like mine). I was curious to know what is that actually, so I was really fast to get ready and went to post office. When I saw the handwriting I could already guess who's it's from and then looked at stamps(someone forgot to write the back adress~) and had no more doubt it's from Lizzie, from Sweden. I have no idea why it was considered to be from Ireland...
Package and yummy candy I got <3
More horse magazines!
Letter paper is with...horses, of course!

3 comments:

Lizzie H said...

Oh my gosh, i'm so embarassed! :_; My mom was just leaving so i just scribbled on your adress. Did i really forget to write my back adress? *facefloor* That's just so typical.

Almantina said...

hehe, it seems you're from Ireland now somehow xDDD yeah, you forgot, but that's ok ;D

Lil' Kay said...

The same has happened to me as well :) I got a paper that I had received a package from Netherlands so I thought I got a letter from my pal but when I went to get it it was in fact from Taiwan :O