12.22.2011

December 22nd and no snow...

What a pesimistic title of today's post, but what else can I say? I feel bad without snow. It's just cold and nothing.
And I didn't had time for a post until today.
Oon Monday I probably reeived some last mail before Christmas and one of them was a greeting card and little gifts from Teja, my Slovenian pen pal.
Stickers with frogs and pencil with horses.
Combining my two loves.
And a letter, drawing and a postcard from one girl, but unfortunately, I don't have her contacts anymore since the beginning or mid of Autumn, when she sent me postcard, I wrote a letter and she sent another one again and didn't saud a word that she's busy or anything and it left me thinking she jokes around. So it was a huge surprise to receive the letter now.
Both drawing and postcard are beautiful though. What a problem now :(
And today I already celebrated with my friend. Before we went to pizzeria, I took few pictures in the mall. Here they are: 
A huge horse
A christmas tree out of Estrella potato chips. Just looking at them I feel bad D:
Huge Christmas tree on the first floor. Can you see a guy who thinks I'm taking a picture of him?:D 
And a shot of me and my  presents while waiting for our order(why can't I look good in pictures?T.T)
But hey, here's everything I got(not things on the background xD).
Just remember I still have few more older pictures to show.
First, my Tuesday's tea drinking madness.
Which tea lover wants to take me on? I prepared all of this tea - green- different tea, in all cups I most oftenly use, one of them is my termos cup and drank one after another. That was crazy.
And second, few pictures from my library and my favorite spot there.
In the very back, confind between two bookshelves.
And here's how every line looks like. In the furthest place, in the window room it's silent zone. Our library is even bigger, but I spend here my breaks and I love it.
Goodnight, wish me snow.

2 comments:

Lizzie H said...

Christmas horse is coming to town (8)
Your mall is amazing! I really want to see what happens if i take one Estrella bag. Wouldn't it be amazing if everything just fell down? Such a spectacular sight..
And i'm wishing you lots of snow now!
Perhaps you want to come over here and take some from us? We have lots again -.-

Almantina said...

I want that horse in my room :D
I don't think they would fell down, because they are on a stall, but of course the view would be amazing ^^ I wonder where they'll put it after holidays?maybe sell old potato chips xD
jeez, you are so damn lucky. we got icy rain so it's a good chance if I want to get another trauma.